View Profile SuperPCGamer

All 45 Audio Reviews

13 w/ Responses

James Hetfield is so great at solos, it's sad that Kirk gets most of them because metallica has enough arpeggios and wah pedals. I'm not saying get rid of it or stop letting Kirk solo. but jeez, give James more solos.

but everyone knows MEN can't be rape victims so

YES!! YES!! YES!! MORE!! WE NEED MORE FROM BTTB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jabun responds:

Thanks so much :D 9 more tracks to come over the next few months! Next single will be out on June 7th, then the next is July 5th, then the Hopes and Dreams album comes out on Bandcamp on July 19th! I'll be uploading the rest of the tracks here weekly from the following Wednesday until mid September. Hope you enjoy what's to come!

9.5/10! great cover. I'd give a 10/10 but you're singing too fucking close to the mic

the barks in english are:

"Hey, hey look at, hey look at me right now!
I, am going on, an adventure by myself
And then, then I, will not stop, for nothing at all! Yeah!
And you'd better believe 'cuz I got nothin' better to dah!

What? What is that? What is that thing right there?
I, should invite him to, come with me to space
We're off! we're ready! to get to the space right now!
Come with me! My friend! let's go to freakin' space

We're! In space! And it's not a pleasant place
There's no oxygen and the meteors will hit you in the face!
Hey Watch out! There's an alien in his car!
If you hit him he will yell at us and then sue us in court!

I, think we, are so freaking screwed in here!
I've been turning at the steering wheel, but nothing seems to change!
I, I want, I want my mommy right me now!
I can see an upcomin' asteroid and our ship can't move at all!

Oh, a whoopsie, I just transformed the moon
Hey, it's too big, for my little mouth!
I think it looks, much better, much better than what I did, because, I made a giant freakin' ball!

Oh, the cops are, coming straight onto us
Hey, let's ditch this ball, for another one
Hey look, it's too big, for our little mouths!
And that's how, you know, it's not actually yours!

Hey, they're onto us, can't you go faster?
Hey, you see that thing? Let's go straight for it!
'Cuz I think, that's our Earth, and we'll be safe!
Hey friend, we made it, and in one piece!

Hey, we're back, and the moon's no longer black!
I bet so many people are mad at us for acting as we did!
I don't want, to go to big, scary jail, I've done many things in my life, but that is my first time!

I will not, not ever confess to you!
I will not ever confess for something I didn't actually do!
Hey, look at, look at my cutie doggie eyes!
And tell me who's the one who is lying to all of you guys?"

Heyy a double song! Just like when Green Day did Holiday/Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Chump/Longview!

amazing.

This reminds me a lot of Daft Punk's Get Lucky because of instruments and overall greatness

Cyberdevil responds:

That's an awesome comparison. :)

I'd say that in a competition for best punk rock band ever, Green Day will have some competition now! :D

Love it.

Jabun responds:

Ah wow! Thanks so much for the comment / compliment! Working on a follow-up album for this right now (due to start mixing next month) which should be out spring next year. Hope you enjoy it too when it's released! Thanks again :D

You didn't do it wrong, you guys got the notes/chords all right at the right times, and the instruments are good. I'd say it's a good cover, and it does seem like it took some effort.

Here's some bad things, though: I personally feel like the lead singer didn't sound enthusiastic enough, like, I can tell he wasn't just mumbling the words, he tried, it just needs a little more UMPH. And if you're gonna do a song with explicit lyrics, just sing the explicit lyrics, it's not that hard! The last thing I'd like to say is maybe use electric instruments that are connected to a computer so you can make HD recordings.

Overall, I'd say it's not one of the best covers to this song I've heard, but it is not even remotely one of the worst. You guys did good, there's just a few things to improve, but other than that I'd say you didn't do bad at all! 3/5

LED ZEPPELIN FOR LIIIIIIFE