View Profile SuperPCGamer

82 Movie Reviews

very relatable

he just wanted a piece of dat ass

and I wouldn't blame him I mean I want some too

I love it

60 Game Reviews

Alright, you emo chodeface! Prepare to lick taint of justice!

I'd say this is pretty fuckin' good!

DelthorGames responds:

Thank you! Really :)

Eh, not that interesting

41 Audio Reviews

Heyy a double song! Just like when Green Day did Holiday/Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Chump/Longview!

amazing.

Awesome! How do I download?

tarnacus responds:

well if you want i will make it downloadable .

185 Art Reviews

"He paints the walls with BLOOD" I bet he does!

In memory of Stan Lee.

Amazing art as always, Pixel. However I have noticed a few grammatical errors. If you'd like help with grammar, just DM me on discord, I'll tell you what you need to know.

I think you should print these out and make physical collections of comic strips! I know I'd want to. Don't have all the ink in the world though! If I could pre-order a physical comic book of these I would.

-J

thepixelizer responds:

Sorry about that, I've always have been great in English class, it's just that now I'm starting to get a little rusty when it comes to writing. Also maybe it's also because I upload these in the middle of the night, so I'm probably to tired for checking details like that and such.
A physical copy?
Yeah lots of people used to tell me to put my art in the Newspaper, I could; but not too many people still read the darn thing any more. Heh heh

I didn't think I was skilled enough to start publishing though, thanks for the comment! (=

One day I dream of making products, I just have to get my name out there first, perhaps I can sell them on Shark Robot along with the other Newgrounders.

GREEN DAY FOR LIIIIIIFE

16, Male

Lame-ass gamer

Why would I tell you that?

Oregon, USA